Tuesday 26 August 2008

Confused alarm

Please leave this office with a free dvd

Companion magazine, give it to me, I gotta get it, I want it - Just about anything
Where would you go to?
Just another reason.

The next great slice of the profits
Stop your swirling under the sun
The original cuban dream
Will you marry me ok?
Technically, the new series continues

Disgruntled on the sofa
A third click
She keeps doing it, that's why
The final reveal The final
Do not draw this man
He is the man

That is what you wanted
Europe, as a song
Well done
My friendship, it takes more than you
Congratulations, so rude
Speachless.
Swing the leg
In bed for two hours
I need a cigarette
More appealling now

Quite obvious, say look
I'm confused
The whole, That'll be it
Tears on the luxury
Sigh and tap turning
Garaunteed, I'm happy
No, no I really am
Chick pea
Oh, stop it. Silly now
He doesn't mean it. All the time
Yeah, you know
Stop it, he doesn't mean it
Stir the pot, move it on
She's just very upset.
Oh God.
There is no situation here, nothing is happening.

No comments: