Monday 1 December 2008

Letter, opener

He still might call... you can be off now but "there is something to be said for travelling light through life"
- you'll never get a chance for true love. I'm on my way to France do you want any of this? I thought you were going to help me get supplies.

Have you seen my watch anywhere,I thought Suzie was getting breakfast, I want bacon and eggs, jump to it!

peace all night can't turn it off so what do you want to do then? A bit of shopping
Shut up and let me think. Let me get one thing straight ok.

Come on, you'll be late for school

You all set? Some extra pairs of nickers in a bin bag style. A new one and I've got arrested before our big trip
- You are mad.
Listen we've got loads of time to do this like an advert off the telly.

'Como estas muy bien gracias' been learning it at school book the tickets where did you get that we've got to book the tickets now pay it back before the bill even comeswhat if the money is found missing it will be worth it

Um if you can give 20 to peter make sure she doesn't sell in our cafe christmas is about giving not fleecing money out of people swap I'll do this one Come on bobby

What are you talking to him for? Forget it and anything else is that it.

Hey just so you know I'll set up that last order easy for you and hard for me

What about this one, its not exactly quality, have you got any decent knockoffs I'll be cruising round paris or is it rome on Friday

I'm the one sitting here waiting talking about books and poetry cheers sorry It don't take a genius and you won't fail lets get start look over this line here the hall till later Romeo Romeo where are you Romeo you could have sent me a text or something I am not an idiot

two minutes ok all the same

No comments: