Saturday 25 October 2008

Its you and its me and it includes our country

Know what this is sir?
-This is ours, it is a gun.
Excuse me I ordered the middle of a meeting. Where is my middle of the meeting?
-I am sorry for the delay but thanks to the extra strength charging monthly, your middle of a meeting should arrive the same day, after its journey over the whole year.
Respond would you please, I am listening.
-I am sorry to hear that the supermarket will pay more to prove the delicate balance of the universe. They claim that injury lawyers will exactly restore the universal balance. Your total discretion is jolly old essential for both of us
But, we need to win thank you very much, we missed the call about where the blood was on this body there.
-Is the gun on the floor where you saw it?
Here, isn’t this weird?
-No, we arrived about the same time. Could you help me punch the image off the cigar smoking politician with cash?
Goodbye cash? Shouldn’t we punch those buttons?
-We need a big favour. There is blood on the underside. It must have dried before an inexpensive Christmas. His hand fell on the floor, dropping some time later…
Fascinating, but not beyond paying nothing for a year…
-The explanation is in the hand but I don’t know about the finger joints. the spasm has made everybody want to play to win. Most quivers shake it off brilliantly in a million years. Conjectural analysis means we like our prices to be small outside a court of law .
the information you just gave me is priceless anytime.
you always know who is the murderer. Goodnight
-Goodnight

No comments: