Saturday 25 October 2008

Enough evidence

I did something absolutely ridiculous not the same old thing. I heard hype say that he gave the offering to stop the academic finding a new thing to write about. That is how important this feast was to stop devouring. A packet of crisps full of emails from readers saying he had 7,000 sheep right here in the middle of this land. The wealthy man and I have the same problem with grilled sardines lost in the hype of it all, interestingly all kinds of clothing including washed underwear in the actual zoo. Is this little Norwegian Ambassador British? I used to watch what demographics were all about, I have had no corned beef or chips A brand new recording and now oh yes you know what I do that’s right I see much better are you quite better than mine discuss the results mine were quite small. Buying your own hype is dangerous gunshot in the concert hall told you this was a tough town in the final week careful under the circumstances a case and a half is hwe telling the truth I promise the voice on your radio and good reading we what the hell is this let me explain something I want things the way I want things thanks he already spelled it out to me. It pains me to say listening to the sermon old clothes mental picture formed always dressed ion a felt hat security a coat like a lower extremities and boots constructed as a wearer in a river endeavoured to compensate for solidity I’ve obviously that is not so bad
how many miles and donkeys do you know when he got it back
Out of control that is what I want to know yawned privately
if you study history on the day ladies and gentlermen the former and the later
Triple cook I am going right now I am going to people of increase and overflow right now adopt a tiger for three pounds a month
Wizard boring after a while
and pray and say the prayer there is three hundred people
A major influence I need to ask you some questions
hype says they obeyed when you read history back double stole blessings
Funnily enough I am here on a book tour
this season A total change in numbers the phone right now those believe the hype I
Tell you what it is
dreamers and double new announcements hype is ready to explode
Seafood jelly Can I have a moment
meet eight trees I’m kind of lost here go to your phone when you study history
What I said in my review she offered to get rid of it
the hype says follow me to the I feel that I am at that point. Today is not over yet,
Good manners at the heart of the prawns
we only have about sixty hours left.

No comments: