Monday 8 September 2008

VODKA AND TONIC AND A PINT PLEASE

Took your time, I like being close to the family. Push and Clench, C'mon Clench those muscles. Push and there we go. You trying to get a tip out of me? Only the special ones? Would you like a tip? It's gotta be worth a bit extra. Where are you taking me tonight? Apples and Pears, lets go. I saw you copping an eyeful. You can here that from across the square. Ah Funny, I'm seeing her later actually. Top looking bird. Mind the door mind the screen, we needed a TV so I bought one. Oi! Upstairs, what's that? A girl to many shoes, good for you, bring some stuff in.

You ok? Yeah, Max isn't gonna be. Is it gonna be a girl or a boy? So you don't care? You must prefer. You asked me to make a choice. So this boy, has it got a name. . I've got something else lined up. Keep fit, boxing, tonight. Naughty, you're going out again. All this lying, we could really have some fun. I just want to keep busy. A proper new housekeeper, he wasn't all on his own. I just couldn't leave him there like that.

Blimey, we're going for a drink. Pull her or get an overdraft. So you don't like it. I don't care, why don't you just get back to school. Sorry, Ican't make a joke or she'll go all mental on me. I'm gonna have this for the next three months, trust me. A complete work out, we could check it out. There's no such thing. I'm sure i'll manage. The mucky one, you wanna game? I asked them and Billy is unavailable.

You all done? Myself, what's next? Money, I'll have an ask about. Maybe we can help each other out then.Where is all this money coming from? Break the habit of a life time? Get back to school. You wearing that one, nothing and the tap in the bathroom is dripping. You got the letter then. Unless you've got something to say, then ok. Ok. That's it. I'll give anything for things to be different. You are not going to contest it. Let you go

Anything else? Snacks, peanuts, crisps? I won't let you down, I need this. What's your plan? I justt wanted to be honest. Forget it. Careful, maybe it is all over. I forget to say, want a coffee? Buscuits inside. I'm going to be clocking your every move. What? I was just thinking, what is this? Nervous, has she said anything to you? Sure it was, Fiona-Bird, I don't know. I can't imagine what? Yeah we did.

Horrible not when I'm here, nothing. I never said that, he seems alright. I want to go but not on my own. No, but your jaw does. Working out. Skipping, lease Come with me. Don't look at me, I don't need to go to no bar. What has she said? You are as much a part of things around here. Do you want to work here? Stop bending with the wind, if you want something you've gotta get his P.E kit. Somene else, it took me about an hour, another couple of sausages.

Big box, watch it. Few faces, put the music through the speakers, I can help you draw up a list. White Spirit, white spirit. Sorting something out. Blimey. Look a Prat do I? You better go then. Don't let her mess you about. Punched in the mouth, stop prattling on like an old woman, all your doing is it? Hold on, you want that don't you? I wouldn't want to show you up. Don't wanna keep him waiting, thanks. Shall we go in? I'm out of milk.

Here we go. Thought you said she was a top looking bird. Alright peggy, she'll keep you on your toes. You, something to chew on. Why are you being so weird? It's blue for a boy. Whilst I would like a boy. I'm going to be happy, I'm gonna try really really hard not to be a prat in future. I could have been a contender. Told you, men and women - bunch of losers. Not always, nothing, you can tell alot about gornless grillers, Thanks.

No comments: