Monday 1 September 2008

Look what Uncle Gary has got you.

Giving him a trial, I might get some beers later.Alright then ten minutes, nothing, look at the pace of that hand. Alrught, no more tricks no more games, og. Dan's ever so upset, teah well, I know as much as you do. They've had a ruck - I heard what she's saying, why don't you tell you're sorry. It really does, catch flies with that stuff, like it is not real, it happends to other people not you, you'll go numb again, the same way that I do darling, day by day, 6 months has passed, how ndid I get here? She wants the toilet, go and get it for her, blimey! I made sure he was always covered, we all did, I'd offer you a coffee, can I have my present now? Thank you, What do you mean you aven't found it? It's not just a tenner you drop on the ground you know. £3.50, I need that money to get on with my life, why ? This Thirteen million, Korean investors, I used to be son proud of you, I knew what other people said about you. Dancing with keys, Every banknote is covered with blood. Orpheus. Renoir, I heard about Jason. Lilly Allen over here, keep on blogging in the free world. Kevin Carter, two weeks, nice place. Blogging crazy, Any other changes? Chelsea fox, thief!! Thief! What's that? You're fired. There ain't gonna be a friday this week. Aren't you gonna ask me? Feeling rubbish actually. Onh a honeymoon,this is fucking gold. Recording that aswell. He was stabbed in our flat. The police won'tlet me back in there. Stay with your mum for a bit. Why are you here anyway, She's my favourite. Stoney faced, aggressive slag, deep set eyes, small forehead, stunted, The indo-arian claims, high brow and long face. Yeah. Now is not a good time, Sorry about that. What is it with the bike? The leather? You ready for this? Shall we go through? Have you thought about his funeral. I can't put that down. I just know. It's the worst thing. Stay busy. How are you feeling? I came out for a pint of milk. Don't do it there, there has got to be 10K in there, to make up, I don't know how to chuck things in rivers but I might stay around for a drink in a period property, meaning, maybe it will work for me aswell. It's a maybe. Black marker on envelope,
Capitals,
three letters
Foursome, whatever
Nokia, love is a burning thing.
Hitting on you
Wicked made cunt, the Welsh
I've been looking for you.
What's this all about?
They are in out of there all the time.
I've got work.
Except your marbles.
Train and woman on phone.
Help swan, can you believe that. You said yourself, which it ain't. I wouldn't let personality get in the way of profit, No I do understand, really. Burning snowbball effect. Seriously, Just went for Pizza. Celebrate. So what if he does? It will be, ladies first. You really gonna. Dirty money, it is cursed, you can't burn the Queens head. A Parable of our times, dirty money, burn it, doesn't seem right, drinking cocktails - it doesn't seem right, Charity. What would I do with it? That's not a work of art that, it's a foolscap folder. You think you're art but you are not. If we had got married, that means that I keep calling but how am I going to know. Get another Rabbit. Or a teddy, a nice one. She doesn't want a teddy, she want's money. No a rabbit. Listen about earlier. You've been doing a great job. It is still yours, we can talk about it. Dirty Pretty word. On me knees, what do you want, was that what you wanted to say, before we went away, they were a bit, we are back know. I was just getting along. I've heard of this musician. Right so, ok. Thanks - Yeah right. you alright? Catch up with you in a couple of days yeah?

No comments: